I think that any Blogger greatly values ​​

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-24 14:17:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Why a “nofollow” link? Since we do not know where our content may end up being published, or for example if it is being used as a negative SEO strategy , it is best to add the “nofollow” link and thus avoid problems. How do we do it? We go to the RSS section of the Wordpress SEO by Yoast plugin and add a script similar to this: This article is original content from the Blog of Marketing and Web Here I leave you an image so you can see where you have to insert it: rss feed - Monitor the publication of your content on other Blogs or Websites An important aspect is to monitor and analyze from time to time whether other Blogs that share part of our content are referencing us correctly.

The work and effort that goes into writing articles for their readers, so it is normal for List Of Real Mobile Number List them to request that other blogs that echo the same, respect its authorship and add a link to the source, But this brings me to an interesting question; What would be the most correct format to mention the author of content? If we look around different blogs and websites we will see different author mention formulas, but in my opinion the most correct and recommended option is to mention the author and add a link to the source, and this could be done in two different ways.

Using the author himself as the anchor text of the link. Author or Source: Miguel Florido - Making a mix. In this case when they get an idea, advice or fragment, and want to mention the source where they have read it. Example: A very interesting SEO article by Miguel Florido Which formula do you consider to be more correct? Tools to detect content published on other Blogs or Websites: - Copyscape One of the oldest and also one of my favorites to find published content of my articles on other Blogs.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 21:48 , Processed in 1.412215 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |